Tue, 28 April 2015
Carl and Mike discuss their love hate relationship with food, exercise and being healthy. Talk about how to create new healthy habits and devise a plan for healthy living. They end the conversation with thoughts about smoking and when would be a good time to start. Leave your sense of direction at the door, it’s time for Carl and Mike.
Thu, 23 April 2015
Carl and Mike answer five questions about food in 5 minutes.
1) If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
2) If you had to give up one would it be chocolate or spicy food?
3) What is your weirdest eating habit?
4) What's the best dish you make?
5) What is your perfect pizza?
Got a question for Carl and Mike? All questions are fair game, so leave your question in the comments section at: carlandmike.net or send them to us @carlandmike on Instagram or Twitter.
Fri, 17 April 2015
In Marching Orders Carl and Mike discuss the HBO documentary Going Clear: Scientology of the Prison of Belief, which leads into a conversation about tribalism connecting and disconnecting from the society at large. Plus conversations on the perils of consumption, to TV or not TV and some brevity and levity. Leave your condescending compassion at the door, it's time for Carl and Mike!
For more Carl and Mike subscribe visit carlandmike.net
Tue, 14 April 2015
Carl and Mike talk about the Wal-Martization of America and the homogenizing effects of Capitalism in general. They also get into a conversation about religion and the seeming need for people to reduce God into a definable box. Plus what's the difference between erotica and pornography? Can criminal minds be rehabilitated? And raising kids to be smarter than us. But we start this episode with an update on Carl and Mike at our 6-month Anniversary.
Sun, 12 April 2015
In this edition of 5 Questions in 5 Minutes, we answer five Would You Rather scenarios.
1) Would you rather have the superpower to be invisible or able to read minds?
2) Would you rather be three feet tall or eight feet tall?
3) Would you rather end hunger or hatred?
4) Would you rather give up your computer or your pet?
5) Would you rather wake up with a different face, but same gender, or different gender but same face?
Got a question for Carl and MIke? All questions are fair game. Leave your question(s) for Carl and Mike at: http://carlandmike.net or on Twitter or Instagram @carlandmike
Tue, 7 April 2015
It’s another episode of politics, religion and sex as only Carl and Mike can do it. On the political and religious front it’s a two for one as we talk about Indiana and its Religious Freedom Law and the Fundamentalist fear around gay marriage. Plus religion and forced compliance, forgiveness and fear of the other. And then there’s Sex…in a Box! A new reality show that we can’t really believe exists. Plus Mike reports back on his Tesla test-drive. Leave your playing by the rules at the door; it’s time for Carl and Mike!
Thu, 2 April 2015
Quora is a popular question and answer website where you can ask any question from real people with first hand experience or answer questions and become known as an expert in your field of expertise.
We picked five recent questions from Quora to answer in just five minutes. The questions are…
1) Is President Obama a socialist- why or why not?
2) Will church of Scientology lose its tax exemption after the HBO Going Clear documentary? Should it?
3) Is Trevor Noah the best person to host the Daily Show?
4) What's your favorite advertisement?
5) What movie should I watch over and over again?
Got a question for Carl and Mike? All questions are fair game, so leave your question in the comments section or send them to us on Instagram or Twitter @carlandmike.