Fri, 30 October 2015
Although we're exploring running for President (see our Platform for America at: http://damnthatmakessense.com) we weren't invited to the recent Republican debate. Never fear, we've taken five key questions or ideologies from the debate and answered them here in five minutes (more or less -- accent on the more).
Tune in as we respond to the GOP ideology by answering the five following questions...
1) What's your greatest weakness?
2) 10% flat tax will skyrocket the deficit how would you make the numbers work?
3) How do you explain that your tax plan is similar to Ted Cruz?
4) Should the retirement age be raised to keep social security solvent?
5) Republicans argue that government rarely works better than the private sector. Hence the need to make govt as small as possible. Why are they wrong?
Want more Carl and Mike? Visit our website at: http://carlandmike.net to get all episodes of the Carl and Mike podcast where we riff, rant and rave about politics, sex, religion and other subjects we're not supposed to talk about in polite circles.