Mon, 25 May 2015
Carl and Mike tackle five really stupid questions. Join in on the fun as they attempt to answer these doozies...
1) If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
2) Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
3) Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
4) How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
5) Why do feet smell and noses run?
BONUS Question: If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
NOTE: 5 Questions in 5 Minutes with Carl and Mike is now a standalone VIDEO podcast. Subscribe on iTunes at: